Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 - 24 - 09 Took a walk and headed to Grand Central, where I saw a handsome black guy with long dreadlocks that were tied behind his head, wearing a scarf around his neck, smartly dressed. Walking towards Fifth Ave., a tall guy, long scarf down to his ankles, cigarette in hand, tanned-skinned, perhaps Puerto Rican, took a photos. A guy who was meeting him at the corner, said jokingly, "is he a celebrity?". I replied, perhaps. Walking toward the mid-town public library, I spotted a beautiful young couple. Couldn't miss them. She was obviously a model, long blond hair, tall and I asked him to stand near the wall so I could take a photo. He said, "take a photo of her". I replied, I like your style, she agreed and told me she was with IMG agency, but he was the one to photograph. Great boots on, scarf around his neck, nice looking guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment