Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MALE SIGHTINGS

Today, is the beginning of my 2nd blog, Male Sightings, which corresponds to my 1st. blog www.sheshootsmen.blogspot.com , featuring my writings about my photographic work, appearing on my website http://www.sheshootsmen.com/

When I am not photographing my male nudes, I walk around NYC or Asbury Park, NJ with my camera and photograph men, but they have their clothes on. I usually photograph stylish men, a guy who stands out in the crowd. When in Asbury Park, I prefer to photograph men of color, black men, since there are not enough photographs of them around.
Today, being in NYC and walking down to Union Square and very cold outside, I photographed a few guys. One was in Gramercy Park area, who had a tattoo on his neck and asked him what it said, he replied "rotten", also photographed a very decked out black guy, looking sharp with hat on, top coat, over a suit, then a youngish guy from Korea, who had his plaid pants rolled up to his knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment