Friday, January 1, 2010

1- 1- 10 Walked down Third Ave. and in the Gramercy area, saw a guy with an orangery-leather, long coat, a fedora on his head, wearing black-thick rimmed glasses and wearing a pair of pale-blue-pointy toed-shoes. Took him aside from his female companion and photographed him against a red-brick wall. Upon leaving Barnes & Noble bookstore in Union Square, a tallish-thin guy, with a very-long gray scarf that almost reached the ground, was walking towards me. I started talking to him, but since he was listening to music and earphones in, couldn't hear me. Out they came, repeated my request for photos and he obliged. Standing up by the fenced off area around the square, I took the photos that I wanted and he continued on his way.
On the side of the square, I noticed to guys who were photographing eachother. One of the guys was dressed up with a dark top coat on, along with a white shirt and tie, looking a bit like an outsider and he was. I asked where they were from and both said South Korea. I took a few photos of the guy, who looked very straight-laced. Right after them, two guys, looking like punk-rockers were walking nearby me and I asked for photos of each of them separately and then together. They said they were in a band and have played on Delancy St. and in Brooklyn. They
were both dressed in black short denim jackets, t-shirts under them, caps on their heads, smoking cigarettes. The shorter guy had a chunk of black-hair, covering one of his eyes. They were cool about me photographing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment