Friday, January 22, 2010

1 - 22 - 10 Walking on 42nd St. near Bryant Park, I noticed a sharp, black guy walking by who was dressed in orange jeans, military-style grey jacket, fingerless gloves, orange scarf wrapped around his neck and a black-stocking-like cap on his cap, looking very cool. Detouring thru Bryant Park, I noticed a young guy sitting at one of the small green tables, with a hairstyle that I have never seen before. I asked him to tilt his head down, so I could capture the rolled-up sides and top of his hair, looking very french-like that ladies wore in the olden days, very neat. Down in Chelsea, in the 20's a young guy, dressed in a metal-clasped grey, wool jacket, slim-tight black jeans, black sweater with the sleeves hanging out of his jacket and a black wool scarf around his neck. Along, came another guy, decked out in a black leather jacket, black sweatshirt underneath, black scarf around his neck and atop his head, a black bowler's hat. At the corner of 10th and 26th St., stood a young guy in grey tight, tight jean with a red belt on, wearing a short, black leather jacket, with a plaid shirt and t-shirt underneath it all. Up on 9th Ave., in the 40's I noticed a guy walking by, whose face was tattooed all over it. I asked for some photos, while I placed him against a red-brick wall. He wore a large light purple, sweatshirt, gray running pants and a long-t-shirt. I noticed tattoos that also ran down his neck from under the sweatshirt. He told me that he has appeared in Ugly Betty, Law & Order and some cop shows and was seeking more roles as an actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment