Monday, February 8, 2010

1 - 08 - 10 Walking towards me on 42nd St., near Madison Ave., I quickly asked a guy who looked a bit eccentric and interesting for a photo. He was dressed in a wool top coat that was buttoned only at the top, exposing a plaid shirt under it, wearing corduroy pants that had little flowers, sprinkled all over them, a cotton little scarf tied around his neck, like an ascot, tousled hair, mustache/goatee, black rimmed glasses, smoking a brown cigarette with a huge emessenger's bag that was carried across his chest. I asked him where he was from and he said the Milan, Italy area, where he had wine vineyards. The next guy was a tall, handsome guy that I spotted on Fifth Ave. & 36th St. I noticed his hair right away, which was tied-up at the top of his head, with his dread-locks making a bun. He had a scarf tied around his neck, open jacket and catching a cab. The other guy that I saw at 34th & 8th Ave, was all in black with his leather shoes, splashed with drops of paint and wore a pair of black rimmed, sporty sunglasses. I said he looked arty, he said he was an artist and filmmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment