Monday, February 1, 2010

2 - 1 - 10 Near the corner of 42nd St. & Fifth Avenue, I noticed a punkish guy walking towards me. I moved closer to an entrance of the Fifth Ave. Library and found a makeshift, natural light outdoor studio, where I photographed him. He was wearing a grey hooded, English-looking gray jacket under another jacket, which had double rows of silver-buttons that initially caught my eye. His dark black, longish bangs covered his forehead and part of one of his eyes. I noticed that his lip was pierced. He wore black, low-rise tight jeans with a white belt. I waited around this around, til I saw two guys walking towards me. Both looked cool and said they lived in Israel, but were born in Ethiopia and had creamy-tan skin. The first guy wore a fur trapper's hat, brown lenses in his aviator sunglasses and had a great smile, revealing perfect white teeth. His brown leather, double-breasted jacket had a grey/white scarf tucked inside of it. He wore blue jeans and brown suede pointy boots. The friend had a middle-eastern scarf tied around his dread-locks that also covered his chin. His wool jacket came to his waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment