Saturday, April 30, 2011







4 - 29 - 11 On 42nd St., near Grand Central Station, I noticed the gray pullover with all the holes in it, approaching me. Suni is his name and he also had on a knit blue cap, tied-back dread locks and facial hair. His jean were cuffed and had laced-up black leather ankle boots. Walking on Fifth Ave., this guy wore a short-sleeve shirt, with a black tie, clear glasses and his hair was curly on top. Obviously, he was on his lunch-break, from being an legal assistant. I noticed his wrist-written tattoo and he explained to me the translation and it was beautiful words, which I forget to be able to add in here. Also, on Fifth Ave. this guy had on a t-shirt with a graphic figure on it and hung out from his short jean jacket. He had on a pair of black Ray-Ban wayfarer sunglasses and I noticed his full-arm tattoos. This next guy, I liked his green-lined cap with his loose dread-locks flowing out from underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment