Saturday, June 4, 2011


Eric, read your comment, leave your email address for me to contact you, in the comments.























6 - 1 - 11 Love this guy's hair, told me they were real, is from Jersey City, NJ, wore a black cap backwards, a sleeveless tight white t-shirt, revealing tattoo's on his arms, silver dog-tags on a long chair around his neck, short washed out jeans to his knees, high-top sneakers and was walking on West 42nd St. At the corner of 42nd & 6th Ave., this guy from Lima, Peru was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt, white shell necklace, white-framed sunglasses, tight jeans, white flip-flops and carried a leather shoulder bag. Another guy who I noticed with interesting hair at the corner of 42nd & 8th Ave. with all coils sticking up on his head, amusing-looking and looked good on him, wore relaxing clothes, shirt out over his jeans and laced-front suede tan shoes. Behind Port Authority on 9th Ave. stood this guy in a military-style outfit and said he lived nearby by and was into music. Noticed his pierced lip, lots of leather-cord necklaces around his neck, black high-top leather boots, large hat on his head.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking my picture this is the guy with the long braids Erik from Jersey City I would love to take some more pictures for you. Im also a Breakdancer and I use my hair as holding it or pulling it when im doing head spins. Thank you again and I hope I get to work with you again..

    ReplyDelete