Saturday, August 6, 2011



















8 - 4 - 11 At 34th St., I noticed this guy's hair which was shaved on the sides of his head and a Mohawk on top. He wore a black-and-white striped t-shirt under a blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I saw the name Jimmy in script on his neck as a tattoo and adorned his wrists with lots of colorful string wrist bracelets. This guy wore a summer Fedora hat on his head, facial hair and wore all black with a crucifix around his neck. The Japanese guy with wavy, full hair, I found unusual since this culture usually has very straight hair and was mostly dressed in all white. A
white shirt opened, revealed a striped t-shirt under it and white jeans with black leather shoes.
His turquoise necklace was a delicate jewelry accent. Back on Fifth Avenue, the guy with the tortoise shell framed sunglasses and turquoise knit skull cap, told me he was from Virginia.
Kevin, who I photographed before, I ran into on 42nd St. and had blond hair now and looks cute with it that color. He remembered me before, I remembered him. His bright pink shirt looked good on him, too and had on silver framed sunglasses, nice brown leather belt with an oval buckle around his tight jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment